. Please Note --> This is a Past Event!! .
If you're just getting started on LinkedIn and need some help - or if you're on LinkedIn but not sure if you're using the site the right way, this session is for you.
• An overview of LinkedIn: what is it? How is it different than other social media and job search sites? How can you use it as a job seeker? How can you use it as a professional?
• LinkedIn etiquette, tips to expand your network, techniques to highlight your expertise, and more
• Using LinkedIn for recruiting
• How Walsh Career Services can help you with your candidate or job search
• Q&A from webinar attendees
For more information or to register: www.walshcollege.edu/webinars
Webinars are FREE and open to anyone.