. Please Note --> This is a Past Event!! .
You have many contracts as a business owner, from lease agreements to trash collection; from selling your product to purchasing a service. Find out from the experts at Walsh, which type of contracts can be standard, and when you need to call in the attorney. Presenter: Attorney John Carter; Witzke, Berry, Carter & Wander, PLLC.
In this workshop you will learn:
* Types of contracts and agreements
- those you will have to sign
- those you want others to sign
* Business liability and protection
* When is it appropriate for
- Handshake or Standard Agreement or Bring in the lawyers?
Who should attend: Business Owners, CFOs and controllers, Other business advisors, Business development staff
This event is strictly educational!
Business Briefings are free to attend, however registration is required.* Register here: https://www-secure.walshcollege.edu/blifreeregistration/