The Chamber Alliance of Macomb County presents...
Doing Business Globally
Speaker: Jeff Jorge
GDP | Global Development Partners, Inc.
Clinton Macomb Public Library
40900 Romeo Plank Road
Clinton Township, MI 48038
Program begins – 9:30 am
$25 per person
There will be a continental breakfast provided.
More information to follow, mark you calendars!
Businesses Learn to Go Global at June 12 event
Macomb County companies interested in expanding abroad will want to attend the chamber's Doing Business Globally seminar on June 12.
As the executive partner of Global Development Partners, Inc., Jeff Jorge delivers breakthrough growth strategies and execution for entry into international markets. Jorge will help attendees gain practical tools to:
· Recognize the potential inherent to your business in expanding beyond the U.S.
· Identify ways to diversify and grow your revenue stream, client base and market reach
· Learn about some of the world's fastest-growing global economies, how they align with Macomb County businesses and how to capitalize on such markets
· Increase understanding of cultural, linguistic and socio-economic factors that influence international growth
· Gain insights on a proven methodology to develop international markets and overall organizational growth
· Obtain practical tools and resources to expand the global market reach of your organization
The event, which runs from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., will be held at the Clinton-Macomb Public Library, 40900 Romeo Plank in Clinton Township. Tickets are $25 for members and their guests.